The Right Nurse
We build relationships between nurse and patient while providing the nursing services you need.
You will enjoy:
- The same nurse every time
- Somebody you like and trust
- Consistent treatment from someone familiar with your history
- A personalized care plan
- Oversight by The Nursing Agency
- The ability to negotiate your service schedule
All nurses are registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario and have a police record check.
For The Right Need
After completing the intake, we match your needs to the right nurse specialized in that skill set.
- Post-surgical: dressings, wound care etc.
- Help for new mothers: breastfeeding assistance, postpartum support etc.
- Assistance with dementia (for travel situations, respite care, or everyday tasks)
- Palliative care
In The Right Place
Our nurses can provide care in your home, in the hospital or anywhere else you may need us! We attend where we are needed.
If you don’t need in-home care, but you could use help monitoring your blood sugar, blood pressure, heart rate, etc. we can work with you by phone, or through other technology-assisted methods.
At The Right Time
You and your nurse will decide on a care plan together. Whether you need:
- Temporary help (after surgery, with a new baby)
- Long term in-home care (to help you or a loved one stay at home longer)
- Emergency short-term care
- Occasional respite care