The Right Nurse
We build relationships between nurse and patient, while providing the nursing services you need.
You will enjoy:
- The same nurse every time (barring illness and emergencies, of course)
- Somebody you like and trust
- Consistent treatment from someone familiar with your history
- A personalized care plan
- Oversight by the North Bay Nursing Agency
- The ability to negotiate your service schedule
All nurses are registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario and have a police record check.
For The Right Need
We will match you with a nurse who specializes in the kind of care you require.
A few examples:
- Post-surgical: dressings, wound care etc.
- Help for new mothers: breastfeeding assistance, postpartum support etc.
- Assistance and supervision for patients with dementia (for travel situations, respite care, or everyday tasks)
- Palliative care
- Emergency childcare
In The Right Place
Our nurses can provide care in your home (or even on the road, if you need someone to travel with you). We will attend where we’re needed.
Telemedicine and Assisted Health Monitoring
If you don’t need in-home care, but you could use help monitoring your blood sugar, blood pressure, heart rate, etc. we can work with you by phone, or through other technology-assisted methods.
At The Right Time
You and your nurse will decide on a care plan together. Whether you need:
- Temporary help (e.g. after a surgery, with a new baby)
- Long term in-home care (e.g. to help you, or a loved one, stay at home longer)
- Emergency short-term care (e.g. if your child is too sick to attend daycare, and you can’t miss work)
- Occasional respite care